Wednesday, July 7, 2010

sunstroke

I've never been happier over Estonian weather than now. It's constantly sunny and hot these days, probably the one thing that saves from superheating is soaking yourself in the sea.
Today I met almost all of my best friends in the city, walked around in the Old Town and sat at a cute cafe- Katusekohvik. We drank milkshakes and ate turkish candy that Raul brought us.
Finally we went to the movies with the girls to see "Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky". Great movie, elegant costumes, loved Anna Mouglalis as Coco more than Audrey Tautou in "Coco avant Chanel". She just brought some rawness and ease to the role.
Also, for some reason I keep listening to Igor Stravinsky's Le sacre du printemps (Itroduction) which is far-far-fa-a-ar from my usual music taste. Listen to the song on YouTube here.

No comments: