Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sea and sun

Well, I haven't posted for a couple of days now. That's cause I've been avoiding my room and...well, my computer. But that is only because my window is facing the burning midday sun and there is no air to breathe in my room nor outside. So, all I've been doing for the past days is hanging out with my friends, going to the beach (which doesn't mean I have tanlines, no) but mostly staying indoors watching TV and drinking ice cold cucumber-lemon-flavoured water and I've ate all the ice-cream there was in the freezer.
Also, to my dismay I have no clothes to wear with a weather like this. Everything is just too bodycon, too dense or too much everything (although I was of the opinion that my closet contains ONLY light summer clothes until now) . Therefore I may be seen in my bikinis most of the time. Bought new ones by the way, maybe posting pictures tomorrow.
Oh Ice-Cream, My Love
picture via Wildfox

No comments: