Saturday, July 3, 2010

oh summer joy

I think summer has difinitely softened up my style, I'm now using more and more light colours, pastels have became natural to me.
Just taking my Friday relatives-get-together-outfit for example. I digged out an old PINK dress from the darkest corners of my closet and wore a turban, embellished with a feathered brooch. The turban combination definitely shocked my family. Just to mention- figuring out how to make a turban from a simple scarf was a pain in the ass but turned out to be very simple.

After letting my sister take photos of me for lookbook.nu, we had a quite fail mini-photoshoot on the field.



But current news: I went swimming today...finally. And- me and Annu visisted the Balti jaam market, found some hidiously cheap pretty clothes. Posting pictures of the purchases tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

isver susver kui kena turbani sa tegid, nii kade :D, kusjuures sa näed selle turbani ja roosa kleidiga vägagi Carrie moodi välja

lüs said...

oo, ma tänan sind:))